RE: Dynamips and Dot1q Trunking [7:124143] posted 07/26/2007

There are some potential "gotchas."  I found this thread potentially very
useful, so I'm posting it here for the record.  Note especially the post
from Garci on March 5 (currently last post in thread)...

http://hacki.at/7200emu/viewtopic.php?t=248&highlight=dot1q

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=124153&t=124143