Re: assistance configuring WiSM blade in cat6513 [7:124141] posted 07/26/2007

Oops. Ignore the link below. The actual link is:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology/wism/technical/reference/appnote.html

Sorry.

Jim

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080665cdf.shtml

> Good luck.
>
> Jim
>
> ---- Kenneth Mohammed  wrote:
> > I cant even get into the WiSM to define a time server..I have one defined
> on
> > the 6513 however. Also I am noticing in the sh ip int brief output that
> > there is port-channel307 and port-channel308 which show admin
> down...however
> > I cannot config either of these channels, as the IOS tells me that the
> valid
> > numbers for port channels are 1-256. Anyone have any ideas as to how i go
> > about turning up these channels??

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=124148&t=124141