RE: Are you guys on LinkedIn? [7:123384] posted 07/13/2007

FWIW - I am adding only those who I have "interacted" with at some level
(email-conversation usually), or those who ask.
(To put it another way - I am not following this thread and adding everyone
who posts their info ... not enough time :))

As for what it is worth / what it can do?
Primarily, I use it to help keep track of colleagues in a very fluid /
mobile profession, and to help them keep track of me :).
Not actively "looking" for anything ...

Checked by AVG Free Edition.