confusion in routing [7:120535] posted 04/30/2007

hi
i have confusion in my network that i need to clear from experts.

i have private network one central office have 2500 router connected to
remote site through vsat and having 2507 at remote site.
i have given private ip address to ethernet and serial interfaces.
now the problem is that from my pc i can ping to remote site ip even i can
telnet it but from remote site it does not ping to my pc and also when i try
to save config to tftp server  (at my pc )it create file but then givers
error "failed" remote end router is doing ping to ethernet interface of
central site but not doing to any other device connected to same ip range
that ethernet int has.

can any body tell me what is problem..or how to solve this??

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=120535&t=120535