RE: Senior Network Engineers NYC wanted Oz [7:120303] posted 04/24/2007

Keegan,

Few can compare with your 700,000 foot playground.  I
think they said it was the largest D.R. facility in
the country or was that the world?  And they are
growing it to the more of the buidling.

I was there but did not get a chance to call you - I
spent a day touring the "old tank factory" and I mean
the whole day.

Interesting place really.

Sorry I did not see you when I was there.

I have to go up again - maybe a starbucks or
something.

:)

Email me offline when you can - I had a few questions.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=120361&t=120303