Re: I passed my CCIE VOICE, CCIE # 7005 [7:118400] posted 03/16/2007

Constable Matt wrote:
> Congrats man.  Did the dial plan part trip you out do you think?  I've
heard
> it's the hardest part of it.
> Congratulation,

My name is nizar hedhili I m technical manger for a Cisco partner
company for north africa and middle east, as a cisco advanced technology
partner We are based in Tunisia,we are looking to hire people with ccie
certifications as well as people about to take the lab exam, we are open
to both freelance or full time employee jobs, we offer many benefits as
well as relocation fees.
Please contact me for further clarification if any body is interested y
this opportunity and if you know any people interested to a such
opportunity please forward this email.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=118982&t=118400