reverse telnet with NM-16AM-V2 problem [7:118776] posted 03/08/2007

I have a problem with reverse telnet on NM-16AM-V2 that I filled to slot1 of
my 2621XM router.
I cannot reverse telnet successfully to another router via console port.
here is my running config
ip host R1 2033
no ftp-server write-enable
interface Loopback0
ip address
line con 0
line 33 48
 no exec
 transport input all
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
and when i try to telnet and run debug

Router#telnet r1 /debug
Trying R1 (, 2033)... Open

[TN: received WILL ECHO (1)]

[TN: sent DO ECHO (1)]

[TN: received WILL SUPPRESS-GA (3)]

[TN: sent DO SUPPRESS-GA (3)]

[TN: received DO TTY-TYPE (24)]

[TN: sent WONT TTY-TYPE (24)]

[TN: received DO WINDOW-SIZE (31)]

[TN: sent WILL WINDOW-SIZE (31)]

[TN: Sent SB NAWS 80 24]
[TN: received DONT TTY-TYPE (24)]

after that it freezes

I really frustrated and don't know what to do.

thanks a lot for your help and kindness