RE: How much $$ for this position? [7:118676] posted 03/06/2007

Fortunately I am a blue belt in Judo and I did few months of jiu-jitsu in
the past, so yes, I can understand when you say about the maximum efficiency
principles of our honorable Master Gigoro Kano :-)

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=118693&t=118676