Aironet AP Web Authentication [7:118212] posted 02/28/2007

I would like to see if anyone has done a IOS AP to use a web authentication
for public use.  There will be no encryption.  The only thing I would like
to do is to have new users go to the web page and authenticate useing
username and password.  There is only 1 AP required in this installation so
I cannot justify the cost of Airspace controllers.
Has anyone done web auth using fat ap?

Thanks

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=118212&t=118212