RE: CCM hiding from caller ID [7:117741] posted 02/08/2007

Bobby,

Rememmber that you will need 2 route patterns per destination(Local, LD),
one will block caller ID and the other will allow it,  so I think route
filters will be your best bet if you dont want to type to much
Otherwise all should work as dexcribe

hth

JoJo

>From: "Jojo jojo"
>To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: CCM hiding from caller ID [7:117741]
>Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:07:02 -0500
>
>Bobby,
>
>I know there are multiple ways to get this done but here is how I got it to
>work
>
>you can do this at the router pattern
>
>9.@ with route filters or 9.1XXXXXXXXXX
>Partition (your partition)
>Description Restrict Caller ID
>Numbering Plan: North American
>Route Filter (if applied)
>MLPP Precendence( Default)
>Gateway or Route List (your correct RL)
>Route Option = route this pattern
>Call classification= Offnet
>Check Porvide outside dialtone
>
>Under Calling Party Transfaormation Mask
>Calling Line ID Presentation = restricted
>Calling Name Presentation = Default
>

>Discard Digits (Predot) If required.
>
>That's it
>

>You will do the opposite if you want to allow caller id to get out for
>eample users will have to dial 8 and in the Calling Line ID Presentaion =
>

>Hth
>
>JoJo
>

> >From: "bobby kimble"
> >To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: RE: CCM hiding from caller ID [7:117741]
> >Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:20:55 -0500
> >
> >Thanks for the link!
> >
> >Our gateway is MGCP.
> >
> >I'm reading through the link that you sent, but can you explain how you
>set
> >it up so that they dial 9?
> >
> >-Bobby
>FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo  buy and sell with people
>you know
>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG

Message Posted at: