RE: CCM hiding from caller ID [7:117741] posted 02/08/2007

Rememmber that you will need 2 route patterns per destination(Local, LD),
one will block caller ID and the other will allow it,  so I think route
filters will be your best bet if you dont want to type to much
Otherwise all should work as dexcribe