RE: E&M for VoIP [7:115999] posted 11/29/2006

Fred,

The key point here is what features are you looking to pass once you
migrated to Voip.
Some may not be available and you also need to look at the requirements for
MWI.

My advice is to move to a QSIG integration.  What PBX vendor are you trying
to connect to?
Avaya, Nortel,

Hth
JoJo

>From: "Fred Damstra"
>To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: E&M for VoIP [7:115999]
>Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:31:03 -0500
>
>We're moving an existing T1 from the legacy PBX to a Cisco gateway for
>VoIP.  It turns out that the T1 is using E&M, and our experience is
>only with PRI groups.
>
>Is there a way to configure the Cisco gateway to support E&M or do we
>need to reprovision the circuit to be a PRI?  Does anybody have a
>sample configuration?  Any disadvantages to E&M?
>
>Thanks,
>Fred
Microsoft Office Live

http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=116005&t=115999