Re: On-Call Rates [7:114792] posted 10/20/2006

Where I work if you are on call (this is for weekends only since that is the
only time we need anyone on call) and:

do not get called in you get paid an additional 100.00

do get called in you get paid 500.00 for the day.

--
Thomas
1336.50@xxxxxxxxx

"What is it that binds us to this place as to no other? It is not the Well
or the Bell or the stone walls or the crisp October nights... No, our love
for this place is based upon the fact that it is, as it was meant to be, the
University of the People."

-Charles Kuralt

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=114879&t=114792