Re: c2900XL-html-plus.120-5.3.WC.1.tar [7:113867] posted 09/24/2006

all of the above. (god bless virtual machine).  Belay my last though, I
actually had the bin file all along, the problem was that it was too big for
the blasted legacy switches I bought on eBay.  I guess I'll just have to
spend the $120 on the 2950's.  Also, could I interest you in a big blue
paper-weight?  Two actually.. They look really pretty in the dark. :-)

Keegan

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=113937&t=113867