RE: 2912XL and practical labs for CCNP-switching e [7:113919] posted 09/24/2006

Be careful with the 2900XL series.  I bought some on ebay that ended up
being pretty much useless.  They run 11 series code and the upgrade to 12
requires more memory then they have.  I dont see any slots for memory on the
board.  Most of the features in the curriculum arent available.
RSTP/RPVSTP, etherchannel, COS manipulation etc.  The only consolation is
that they only cost about 30 bucks each.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=113934&t=113919