Re: CCIE Lab Preparation Path [7:113653] posted 09/17/2006

I just cannot understand why I cannot post the full message I want on this
site. I click "Post" but it doesn't post. Can anyone help me understand
what's going on? Is there some sort of word filter on the site?

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=113709&t=113653