From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Joseph Brunner
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:35 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OT - Re: Career Decision? [7:113280]

again, nrf you made a good point and are right...

Now, back to the hardstuff...

If Call Manager 5.0 is linux and officially you are not supposed to
interact with the red hat OS under the appliance, how can we get it
working as a crack, so we can learn, without paying a "honda accord" to
get into a Cisco learning partner's bootcamp?
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=113370&t=113280