Re: OT - Re: Career Decision? [7:113280] posted 09/05/2006

again, nrf you made a good point and are right...

Now, back to the hardstuff...

If Call Manager 5.0 is linux and officially you are not supposed to interact
with the red hat OS under the appliance, how can we get it working as a
crack, so we can learn, without paying a "honda accord" to get into a Cisco
learning partner's bootcamp?

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=113346&t=113280