Recursive Copy? [7:113361] posted 09/05/2006

I posted this on the Associate list last week.  One idea I have heard of is
using a card reader (when the files are stored on pcmcia flash memory) and
use whatever tools you have or your Desktop OS provides. Maybe some of you
in here have some fresh input for models that aren't fortunate enough to
have that ability:
--

Hi All,

How do you perform a recursive copy? If you are in a situation where you
want to backup 14 or so files from flash to a tftp server, how would you go
about doing it in an efficient manner? I tried doing something like this:

copy flash:* tftp:x.x.x.x

But no go. Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks

- b