Re: IPSEC problem [7:113285] posted 09/04/2006

Hi,

On 9/4/06, Rich Hernandez  wrote:

> My crypto policy looks like this. Note the "encr 3des" and "group 2"

I don't think that is necessary. It will automatically default to "group 1",
if not explicitly mentioned.

You may have to add these.  Other than that your config looks OK. I'm not
> using tunnels though and there may be something needed that I don't use.
> Good luck.

crypto isakmp policy 1
--
Warm regards,

Amol Sapkal

"When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind
gets pretty crowded"