From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 August 2006 22:19 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: PIX byteing me [7:113190]

Utz, Ralph wrote:

> access-list outside permit tcp any host yourpublicip eq www
> access-group outside in interface outside static (inside,outside) tcp
> yourpublicip www yourprivateip www netmask
> 255.255.255.255
>
> Apply that to an out of the box PIX that has internet connectivity and

> you're good to go.

Hooray. That worked. There were actually 2 PIXes, so it was a bit more
complicated than I originally said. Isn't that always the case? :-)
Plus one PIX was still running 6.1 I discovered. Argh.

But it's all good now. Thanks to everyone who replied. This list is so
great.

Priscilla

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=113247&t=113190