Third Party Flash [7:112788] posted 08/18/2006

Does anyone have any experience using third party flash memory?
Specifically I have a 3725 router that I need to upgrade to 128 MB, and
I am wondering if I can just buy a generic 128MB CF card, or if I have
to pay out the nose for the Cisco approved stuff.

Thanks for the help!