RE: Making a Cisco switch ignore DHCP from D-Link [7:112690] posted 08/18/2006

ADS has that for sure. Try searching with the word ROGUE dhcp server.

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Poulin, Darnell
Sent: Saturday, 19 August 2006 12:00 a.m.
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Making a Cisco switch ignore DHCP from D-Link [7:112690]

So if my network is completely Windows, and we are using AD 2003, I can
simply use the AD to restrict access to only the DHCP servers that I want
clients to use? I didn't know AD could do that, sounds like it might at
least be a place to start. Thanks for the help on this.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=112785&t=112690