From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:31 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Oh brother. [7:111336]

Interesting... I don't see and CCIE shirts (and that's how it should
be).
     - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and delete it from your computer.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=111564&t=111336