RE: Oh brother. [7:111336] posted 06/29/2006

ENLIGHTENMENT!

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:37 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oh brother. [7:111336]

I'm as proud of my certs as the next guy, but this is just lame.

http://catalog.fullpond.com/cisco/product.aspx?paging=off&catalogid=8&ca
tegoryid=2194
*****

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers. 117

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=111337&t=111336