RE: Passed the CCIE R/S Written [7:111130] posted 06/23/2006

Is it fair to say that the CCIE written exam recerts all lower level
certifications?. I am in a place where all my CCNA /DA/ NP/ CD and SP
all expire next year may.

This seems to be the next logical step..

Andrew

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
by Symantec Mail Security for the presence of any viruses.