RE: EIGRP State UP/DOWN [7:111158] posted 06/23/2006

This looks as though there is no interesting traffic matching here and
resulting in the ink dropping due to idle timeout

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Stevens
Sent: 22 June 2006 22:41 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EIGRP State UP/DOWN [7:111158]

I have been battling an issue with EIGRP doing up and down and having
reload the routing table every few minute or two.  The network consists
of a remote router using Dial-On-Demand into an AS5300.  I get anywhere
from an 10 to 30 % packet loss.  The interface dosen't shut down but it
drops as the routing table rebuilds. During the Debug it seems as if the
Hello messages are looking good. I have also swapped the hardware of the
remote router.

If anyone has any ideas on were I can look I would greatly appreciate it