From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
nealr
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:26 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I am not worthy to have the CCIE reason #247 [7:110964]

Rik,

   I have resolved to liberate myself from ignorance in the area of PPP
connections via the aux port. I've occasionally cobbled back to back async
ppp connections between routers and I'll use the aux port for dial in shell
access, but never for ppp.

  I'd like to be able to dial into the router from the outside and gain
complete access to the network by creating a PPP connection. I'd also like
to learn how to make the router dial out ppp and talk to a couple of
customer sites.

                                                          Neal
> Neal, are you trying just to access the router interface or actually
> get connected to your network?  Also, are you trying to dial into the
> router from the outside or dialing out through the router from the inside?
>
> Rik

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=110974&t=110964