Proctorlabs 6 hour slots 4-sale-$20 each [7:110780] posted 06/06/2006

I've got a crapload of these, and don't need them all. I'll sell them for 20
bucks each. The ipexpert/proctorlabs v-rack interface kicks ass, but i'm
working from multiple workbooks now, and am building a rack at home. Hit me
up at erichherzog@xxxxxxxxx

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=110780&t=110780