Re: CCIE Training [7:107977] posted 03/22/2006

This stuff upsets me... but what upsets me more is when someone
puts CCIE (written) on their resume... this almost seems like an attempt to
pull the wool over the eyes of the hr people sorting through resumes...

I have also seen CCNP (expected )

or

CCIE (Candidate)

Of course I will be 35 in a few years, and having been born on US soil I
guess that should allow me to put

President of the United States (Candidate) on my resume...

DROP THE B.S. until you ACTUALLY HAVE THE CERT !!!

This goes for trainers, trainees, job seekers and aspiring emperors...

If anyone ever comes through somewhere I'm working with a whiff but nothing
more of the certification they are fronting, I will call you in for an
interview only to insult you and explain why you should get the cert before
you front it, Vanilla Ice.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=108003&t=107977