Re: Recommend a CCIE switching study guide? [7:107815] posted 03/16/2006

I second that recommendation. I built a solid LAN switching foundation
with Clark Kennedy's "Cisco LAN Switching." Most of the technologies are
still very relavent. I augmented those studies with Frahim, Froom, and
Sivasubramanian's book for newer technologies. Lastly I studied
enablemode's R&S study guide prior to the test.