Re: testking exams [7:107604] posted 03/13/2006

If you download a testking and memorize it you're a scumbag cheater :-)

   If you download a testking and use it as an authoritative study
guide, doing labs in the areas you don't understand, I think you're a
thorough student.

   I pulled the testking for DQOS because it was eating my brain, but I
*learned* the areas I didn't know rather than memorizing.

   Just my $0.02 ... and they're not 100% - I found many wrong answers
in the one I had.

--
mailto:Neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951