Re: testking exams [7:107604] posted 03/13/2006

If you download a testking and memorize it you're a scumbag cheater :-)

   If you download a testking and use it as an authoritative study
guide, doing labs in the areas you don't understand, I think you're a
thorough student.

   I pulled the testking for DQOS because it was eating my brain, but I
*learned* the areas I didn't know rather than memorizing.

   Just my $0.02 ... and they're not 100% - I found many wrong answers
in the one I had.

Marco Morales wrote:
> hi people,
> how useful are testking exams? for bcmsn? ;)
> Marco
> --
> "If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can
> solve them."
> - Isaac Asimov
> Blog:
mailto:Neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx // IM:layer3arts