From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rory Dunne
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:41 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CCM Huntgroups [7:107288]

I've set up a hunt group in Call Manager 4.1.3 SR2 as per cisco
documentation. What I want is when the hunt gets to the last phone, I
want it to stay ringing on the last phone continiously until answered.
Instead what's happening is the call is getting dropped.
Anybody any suggestions.......
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=107292&t=107288