Re: I need a help [7:106799] posted 02/16/2006

"Cisco QoS Exam Certification Guide" by Wendell Odom, Cisco Press ISBN:
1-58720-124-0 provides good coverage of QoS. Sometimes it seems more
background information is needed then the doc cd provides. When this is
the case, I will often search for books on the topic in question. I will
then check amazon.com reader reviews to confirm a book's quality.

Marc

Ed Lui wrote:
> Please route me to the QoS section in the DOCcd without using any
> static route and/or policy base routing.   :-)
>

> On 2/16/06, moosung son  wrote:
>
>>Hi...all I think I'm pretty good at routing protocol.However, I'm poor at
>>security, Qos, and IOS feature. Could you tell me some good source for
>>this stuff. Thank you

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=106815&t=106799