Re: How long would it take ? [7:106524] posted 02/12/2006

It all gets down to a matter of personal motivation.  Personally, I think
that one could be ready to pass the lab in 3-4 months if, #1 - the person
was highly motivated, and #2 - the person had nothing else to do but study
and play in the lab (i.e. no job, no family responsibilities, etc.).  The
stuff really isn't so hard that a dedicated person couldn't learn it if
given the time and the equipment.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=106634&t=106524