Re: Recertifying [7:106369] posted 02/01/2006

I know I have to take the tests to certify again, since I let them lapse.  I
wanted to know what I will need to do to recertify them next time they are
getting ready to expire.  I ws going to factor that into whether I would
pursue the CCDP and CCVP.  It sounds like its worth certifying and taking
the CCIE written to reup them.

Thanks for all the answers.