Using Digi Portserver TS 16 as Terminal Server [7:104830] posted 11/26/2005

Hello folks, first time user with Digi equipment.  I did do a search on
their forum but found conflicting information.

I am basically using a portserver TS 16 to replace my cisco 2509 terminal
server. Does anyone have set of instructions or forum link to an old thread
to set the ports, cable and what needs to be done(if anything) in IOS to
connect all my routers and switches to a TS 16?

I would like to just be able to open multiple telnets to various cisco
devices via the TS 16.
for example
telnet 10.1.1.1:2001 router 1
telnet 10.1.1.1:2002 router 2
telnet 10.1.1.1:2003 switch 1 etc etc..

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards...

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=104830&t=104830