Re: CCIE LAB Kit-List for 2006 [7:104526] posted 11/21/2005

Yes, you can do that, but the problem you are going to run into eventually,
is the memory requirements of the 12.4 advanced enterprise services.  The
memory required is going to be more than you can stick in non-XM 2600.
(hence the reason Im suggesting XMs and 2800s)  now, there's no reason that
EVERY router in your lab has to be an XM or 2800!  in fact, you could stick
a bunch of 2500s in there as well, you just need to keep in mind the
limitations of the IOS they are running.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
CCSI# 30482