From: Smith, Steve B [mailto:Steve.Smith8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:34 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: PoE Switches [7:104190]

I guess that is always a solution. I worked for a company that sells a soft
switch solution. They started putting PoE switches in each client but due to
cost started using the PowerDsine instead. Actually worked decent. They
still had small voice problems here and there that would pop up for some
unknown reason but for the most part it was pretty smooth.

Steve