Re: *HW upgrade tool for Cisco [7:103049] posted 09/27/2005

I have an idea of 2811 router: 2x HWIC-4T, 1x HWIC-2T (smart serial). The
one spare HWIC could be used for a card supporting 2xFE as the rest to 4xFE
is provided just on the 2811. I am not sure which modul to use

Nevermind, I am still trying to find relevant link on cisco web where test
compatibility for such a build.. Any idea?

thanks, zdenek

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=103050&t=103049