RE: [POSSIBLE SPAM] Network problem ? Outlook is retrieving [7:103032] posted 09/26/2005

The speed connection is 512K IPsec tunnel connection.
I had just rebooted the Exchange server and the Domain
controllers (also the master DNS server). It seems to
resolve the issue but still need to monitor.

I did reboot the exchange server alone this morning
but it doesn't resolve the issue. Why DC is involved?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=103032&t=103032