RE: periodic traffic refreshing my isdn line [7:102806] posted 09/15/2005

The first thing you need to do is examine how you define interesting
traffic.  If you are using a dialer-list, you probably have the list defined
too broadly.  Narrow your list down to only the traffic you want to pass
over the link and that will help.

The only other thing I can recommend is posting the relevant configurations
for the list to review.  I'm sure someone will find something.  I would
recommend some Cisco docs on DDR, but I want to know what you have
configured before I send you on a wild goose chase.

--
Justin White, CCIE #14745, MCSE
whitej@xxxxxxx

Message Posted at: