Re: Where to download IOS? [7:102799] posted 09/15/2005

www.cisco.com has all sorts of yummie IOS.  all you need is a CCO account
with the property download abilities.  purchase a smartnet contract for one
of your 1720's, register it, and WHA-LA, you have a CCO account with
download rights.

""Dave Lim""  wrote in message
>I am looking to upgrade the IOS ver of my routers and I want to know where
> do I download the latest IOS for my 2500 series and 1720 series router.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=102808&t=102799