RE: groupstudy or free consulting services? [7:102672] posted 09/11/2005

I agree with you ken, i came to know many things through this group and also
got an oppurtunity to share my knowledge and i also do not totally disagree
with blodwick. He who raises any query its allways good for him if he tells
us what he actually has done and what were the problems he faced it will
also help others in the group the problem the qureir has faced and what was
the exact solution for that.

Its my opinion and i am sorry if i had hurt anyone by saying this.

krishna

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=102686&t=102672