R&S LAB exam, is there anybody? [7:102504] posted 09/05/2005

Hi folks,

did anyone recently (after January 2005) get R&S LAB exam or has exam themes?

I did written R&S exam last year...I'm studying on the 100000... books!!!
I'll have the LAB exam in 20th of December but now it's time to improve VERY
MUCH my hands-on experience, playing directly with real exam scenarios.

Does anyone have an idea about the
network layouts of exam scenarios and what I've to expect to find? or does
anybody like to share knowledge to pass the exam?

Thanks in advance,

Mario.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=102504&t=102504