RE: Cisco soft phone/Microsoft Terminal Services [7:102050] posted 08/18/2005

Ryan Finnesey wrote:
> Does anyone know if the Cisco soft phone can work via Microsoft
> Terminal Services?
I wonder if we could take this one step further. Has anyone thought
about Citrix Published application of the IP softphone and then using
the Web Interface/Secure Gateway to allow access remotely. Instead of
having to establish a terminal server session.
I believe the audio quality may be lacking (but I believe that can be
adjusted), it's almost better just to rely on VPN for more direct access
to the call-manager cluster.

--Josh Warcop

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=102067&t=102050