RE: Cisco 3550 continous reboot [7:101284] posted 07/25/2005

I used the techniques described for recovery procedures.  I am unable to
succesfully download a new image via XMODEM.  I receive an I/O error after a
few attempts.  So it looks like we may need to contact support.  Thanks for
your assistance.