From: Smith, Steve B [mailto:Steve.Smith8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:48 PM
To: Guruprasad Sanjeevi; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Websense & PIX -Urgent [7:101182]

Cut a brother some slack. There is not one person on this list whom at
some time or another has posted a question about a problem they are
having at work.

That said I have to agree with rebooting the pix. I have even seen, with
websense, people have to copy the cleaned up config, wipe out the old
config, and reload because something gets hung somewhere and will not go
away. I have seen this twice.