From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:15 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Building a CCNP home lab [7:101054]

Sorry I should be more specific.  I am looking for suggested equipment
(don't need suggestions on cabling or IOS versions).  I saw the FAQ
section which recommends 2500 routers....perhaps 2500 routers are too
old at this point?  I saw in the FAQ's a suggestion of a 2924XL switch,
is 1 enough?

Thanks,
Dave

David Mahler wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Could someone provide me with a recomendation for building a complete
> home lab to cover the CCNP topics for all 4 exams.
> I'm looking for as cheap a solution as possible while still covering
> essential topics.

> Thank You,
> Dave

Message Posted at: