BCMSN [7:101023] posted 07/12/2005

Can anyone confirm whether the latest BCMSN exam  will have any CATOS in
it?  Within part of my study I bought a copy of  the CCXX practice exam
qusetions, there are alot of CATOS and 5500 route processor/mls commands.
Can I assume that these are redundant and I should follow the cisco press
CCNP BCMSN Hucaby book as a guide?

Cheers

Andy

Message Posted at: