From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Neiberger
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 11:05 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cisco Unity vs. Other Voice Mail Systems [7:100512]

My company is currently trying to decide between VoIP solutions from
Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, and Mitel. I'm curious to find out how Cisco
Unity stacks up against voice mail systems from other vendors.

I've heard some say that Unity is a pretty good system, but I've heard
others say that it is an awful piece of garbage that doesn't hold a
candle to a "real" voice mail system.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John